What is Hybrid Flooring?
Sometimes we do get the best of both worlds and what we want all in one. It is often the case for homeowners to choose between one product or another, particularly when it comes to their floors. It can be especially true if they look for a new flooring installation with style, durability, and affordability. Hybrid flooring offers all three.
It’s commonly used for interior flooring since it provides durability to your area while looking classy (wood look) at the same time.
Hybrid flooring thickness: They often come in 5mm (cheapest), 7mm, 9mm thickness.
We have been providing the residents in Melbourne with commercial and residential flooring for many years. We aim at providing high-quality services to our clients. We have a vast selection of styles, finishes, and colors available for your floors! Our experienced staff will help you find the flooring that fits all your needs and desires so you can stroll on in style.
What You Can Expect Once You Settle for Hybrid Floors
As a reputable flooring contractor, we offer the best possible workmanship and products. We have a large group of installation experts who are ready to install your flooring of choice so you can enjoy it as soon as possible! We can assure you the following once you decide to settle for Hybrid Floors.
1. Durability: You can expect that your floor will last for many years, and you don’t have to worry about changing it soon. We even offer a 10-year warranty which gives you how confident we are with our products and services.
2. They are waterproof, making them ideal for any sort of room, including the kitchen, bathroom, office, or even your living room. They are stylish and will surely add beauty to your home. The products are meant to be top-notch, so you can expect that your new flooring can liven up your home or workspace better than ever before.
3. They are easy to install since the tongue and groove click locking system is used. We will help you lay your flooring, and we can assure you that it won’t be a hassle. It’s even easier to maintain and clean our floors since they don’t hold dust or dirt like most surfaces. That is why we have an expert staff dedicated to helping you install the flooring of your choice in just a couple of hours. Once installed, it is effortless for you to maintain them because all you need to do is sweep and mop regularly and adequately.
Types of Hybrid Floors – Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) Flooring vs. Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Flooring
Before you can install your new flooring, you need to know the different materials used for hybrids. It’s essential to have all the necessary information before moving forward to prevent future regrets or complications when it comes time for installation.
First, you will need to know the differences between Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) Flooring vs. Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Flooring.
1. They are both environmentally friendly, and they come with the added benefit of being waterproof hence making them more durable than ever. But you must know that SPC floors look like stone while WPC floors resemble wood.
2. Their price ranges differ depending on the type of flooring that is chosen. An SPC floor will cost more than a WPC floor.
3. SPC hybrid floors create the least noise when walking on them compared to WPC floors. They are easy to maintain, and you can clean them easily using a mop or cleaner. Depending on the material your floor is made of, it will be easy for you to maintain them because they don’t hold dirt, making them very convenient for regular cleaning.
The Best Hybrid Flooring for you
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team and experts are always available to help you choose the ideal floor that fits your budget and needs. We can provide you with all the information that you need to ensure that your floors will last long enough for you not to worry about replacement.
Our experts understand this industry better than anyone else, so they are always ready to answer any questions or concerns regarding flat-locking flooring. We want everyone to be at ease when purchasing our flooring, and we make sure that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase. As a result, we offer our customers a chance to try our products by providing samples that can help make the right decision when it comes time for installation.
TFM provides a fantastic range of timber flooring options with a timber floor showroom located in Melbourne. Our range includes hybrid vinyl flooring, floating laminate flooring, and waterproof flooring. In addition to this, we also offer a wide range of engineered flooring, from solid timber floors to rustic slate tiles, which are perfect for any property. Visit us online today for more information on our extensive range of products or to see how they can help give your home a complete facelift.
Affordable Hybrid Floors
Our experienced team has some of the best flooring specialists in Melbourne. They can provide you with all the help you need to get your home looking great again quickly and easily. Our extensive range of products includes floating laminate flooring, engineered flooring, pre-finished solid timber floors. All you have to do is visit our website, choose a product and order it, including any samples you may want to test out before deciding which one will fit your budget and needs.
The Benefits of Hybrid Floors – Hybrid Flooring Reviews
1. Durability – hybrid floors are unrivaled when it comes to sturdiness. They are made of the most durable components on the market today, making them very resilient against wear and tear.
2. Choice – you can choose which design will fit your taste best. Several options are available, including rustic-looking slate tiles, solid hardwood floors, engineered hardwood flooring, and laminate.
3. Eco-Friendly – our flooring contains no formaldehyde, unlike other products in the market today, which can be harmful to your health when they emit fumes for an extended period.
4. Waterproof – hybrid floors are waterproof, making them perfect for kitchens and bathrooms where water can damage or destroy other types of flooring.
5. Easy to maintain – these kinds of flooring don’t hold dirt, making it very convenient to clean. You will only need a mop and cleaner to keep the floor looking fantastic.
6. Low maintenance – these floors are easy to install, with most requiring do it yourself or hire a professional installation for convenience. We also use the best adhesives in the market today; our adhesive is an odorless water-resistant adhesive that can be used on any flooring type, making them very practical and convenient to use.
7. Flexible – these floors are outstanding to use on any surface, whether concrete or wooden. You can also bend the planks if they require fitting in small spaces.
8. Scratch resistant – with our flooring, you don’t have to worry about damaging them while moving furniture around as they can resist small scratches.
9. Resilient – these floors are made of wear-resistant planks, which will last you a long time and provide you with the best value for your money. They also come with a 25-year warranty as proof of their quality and durability.
10. Easy to install – hybrid floors don’t require professional installation and can be laid down quickly by the average person.
11. Hybrid flooring price – They’re way lower then engineered timber, and solid timber prices. Normally, we supply and install hybrid flooring for just 60$ per sqm + gst.
The Best Hybrid Flooring in Melbourne
The best Hybrid vinyl flooring in Melbourne offers you the best without compromising on quality. It can enhance the look of your property and increase its value, which is why you should only buy from trusted retailers who have a good reputation for selling quality hybrid flooring at affordable prices.
Hybrid Flooring Colours That Are Popular
. blackbutt hybrid flooring
. spotted gumhybrid flooring
. oak hybrid flooring
. grey oak hybrid flooring
Welcome to the Timber Flooring Melbourne. We have a small showroom in Melbourne’s Western Suburb – Derrimut, with a wide range of hybrid floorboards. Our extensive range of products includes engineered flooring, solid timber floors, and rustic slate tiles. We value customer satisfaction highly, which is why our friendly staff will help you find the perfect product according to your budget and needs. We are dedicated to bringing you only high-quality products at affordable prices to ensure our clients are satisfied before they leave.