TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The total floor area measurements are ESTIMATE ONLY; TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE will not be held responsible for calculating the quantity required for your project. Our quotations are based on quantities provided by you only. Please allow 10% or more wastage for the floorboards depending on different situations. It is your responsibility to check the final quantity with your builder/installer. Should additional flooring be required, you will be invoiced accordingly and will incur another delivery fee to the site.
- All timbers from TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE are from natural materials. There can be no control of irregularities in colour, veining, knots for floorboards. Material samples and images are used for reference purposes only and may vary greatly from the final purchased item/s. TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE will not be liable for any such variances or inconsistencies.
- Installation may commence as early as 7:00 am. Your contractor will contact you regarding the approximate time of arrival.
- Please have the POWER ON for installations. You must inform your sales staff or contractors if you cannot provide power prior to installation. Failure to do so will incur a charge of $150 to reschedule installation date.
- All electrical, computer, furniture and any breakable items are to be removed before the install date. Moving of these items is NOT INCLUDED in the invoice. TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE will not hold responsible for any damages.
- Please remove any existing floor coverings if you have agreed prior to the installation date.
- Please note if your ground is not leveled, TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE will not hold responsible for uneven or slightly contouring floors after the installation. There will be an extra cost for leveling the ground.
- All natural flooring will expand and contract. Rarely when an area exceeds 10 meters in length or width all manufacturers recommend an expansion joint. Most clients will not accept this because aesthetically the joint stand out. Therefore we will not put the joint in unless instructed to from our client. TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE will not be held responsible.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to isolate the smoke alarms. Just dust can set them off. A call our fee can exceed $3,300.00. Please contact your security monitoring service or MFB to assure the alarms are disarmed during our installation.
- When the installation is completed, it is advisable that you walk around with the assigned installers for a final inspection before they leave.
- When you proceed with the quotation provided, you are deemed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions of TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE.
- A deposit of 50% of the invoice is to be paid within 3 business days from the invoice date. The remaining balance of 50% to be PAID IMMEDIATELY after completion of works unless agreed to in writing with TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE. Failure to pay the balance of the invoice after 7 days of completion of work will incur 25% late payment fee on the total amount owing, and this will compound until the balance is paid or agreed to in writing with TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE.
- All cancellations will incur a 30% cancellation fee based on the total order.
- TIMBER FLOORING MELBOURNE will only accept 50% returned price on any unopened and undamaged boxes within 10 days of purchase.
- Refunds will be paid after final inspection & approval at our warehouse.